Saturday, October 24, 2015

Boom!  A post only a week or so later... I am on a roll.

Anyhow, in keeping with the food diary that I started a week or so ago, the next two weeks will be as follows:

Breakfast - Caveman Keto Choriso Breakfast Casserole devided into 8 equal portions with 2 cheese sticks.  Normaly I would do 7 portions, but I had company for a day this week.
Calories:613 Fat:47 Protein:42  Net Carbs:8

Lunch - Depends on the day but I generally have not been eating lunch since I have began this diet, so I did not purchase or make any food for lunch.  I have 400 or so calories allocated to this time, so I can have a big snack if I like, or just not eat and loose the weight faster.
Calories:-422 Fat:-30 Protein:-41 Net Carbs:-3

Dinner - Caveman Keto Mexican Spinach Casserole again divided into 8 portions along with 2 cheese sticks.
Calories:765 Fat:53 Protein:51 Net Carbs:14

All in all, it is going to be a good Mexican inspired two weeks. 

No comments: