4chan. I used to go there, browse around a bit, and laugh at some of the memes, but no matter where you go in 4chan, you will eventually run into disturbing shit. I can't tell you how many times I clicked on a link (yea I know, I should know better, I wasn't born yesterday) and something DEFINITELY unrelated, and 99% of the time disgusting, pops up. I have seen scat, lolicon, bestiality, dickgirls and more, and I'm tired of it. I was thinking earlier about how to avoid these traps, and it came to me. Just don't go to 4chan. That simple. So, here I am to say, I am done with 4chan, the world would be a better place without it.
Now, on a lighter note, and one that is NOT disgusting, here is a funny TF2 vid.
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment