Monday, July 23, 2007

Alright, I now have a blog. Basically I have created this blog to detail what I am doing to get to my goal of living and working in Japan. Eventually, I hope to have a large readership of like minded people. I have been interested in Japan for a long time now. Probably since I was about fourteen. I admit that my interest started with anime, but since it has expanded to a general interest in the culture. So yea, I created this blog as almost a self motivation to get my ass over there.

Just so everyone knows, I am breaking one of the most paramount laws of posting anything on the interwebz.... I am drunk.

That being said, here is a sweet little blog entry that I ran across. While you are there, check out the rest of his blog... Funny Shit. Well, goodbye for now, its time to amuse myself with misc. shit.

~EQ out

No comments: